Monday, September 3, 2007

Free Camellia Plant

I have determined that I have too many Camellia plants, so I will offer a Camellia plant to anyone who joins the American Camellia Society in the next month. I live in Walnut Creek, Ca. But, if you pay the shipping, I will box one up and send it to you at your home and garden. Or for the next month anyone who joins the American Camellia Society on this web site can have a $ 20.00 gift certificate from Nuccio's Nurseries in Altadena, Ca. If you live near Los Angeles, what a deal. Even if you don't what a deal. Answer this blog and we'll get the deal started. What color do you like? Send me your namt and address lets talk Camellias. REE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bob,

this is a deal too good to be true! i would love a plant from your garden instead of a nuccio's certificate. have you thought about bringing some plants to the acs meeting and offering those instead of certificates since most of us live on the peninsula?

linda k who loves pinkish retics!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob It's Me James and I just wanted to say tha's a good deal!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob! What a great incentive! Wish I could be at the meeting.

Anonymous said...

Great blog you got here. It would be great to read more concerning that matter. Thnx for giving this info.

William said...

Hi Bob. My name is William and I am a sixth generation nurseryman. Fifteen years ago, I was introduced to propagating camellias by my uncle. I immediately fell in love with camellias, and joined the American Camellia Society. I live on forty acres of semi-wooded land of live oaks and longleaf pines, and my wife and I are trying to create a camellia garden. We hope to cover as much of the property with Camellias as possible, although obviously this will take quite some time. :) We have been looking for Camellia DW Davis Descanso to add to our collection, but have not had any luck finding one so far. Would it be possible to get a plant or a scion from your collection? Thank you for posting information about camellias, and the the photos of your beautiful home and gardens. You are an inspiration to camellia growers everywhere!

Unknown said...

Hi Bob, my name is Kathryn and I live near you, in concord. I will join the society so that I can choose a camellia from your garden. I am most excited about seeing your gardens in person. Is that possible?
Kathryn
Kathryn's Garden Design & Nursery